Birla Tyres was first established in 1991, as part of Kesoram Industries Limited. It then collaborated with world-class tyre manufacturer Pirelli, in the production and development of its tyres. Since then, Birla Tyres has built a solid reputation for quality and is now recognised as one of the best tyre manufacturers.
Kesoram Industries is a dynamic company with businesses in the fields of cement, rayon yarn, spun pipes and heavy chemicals.
Learn more about Kesoram Industries.
We have over 130 sales depots for easier availability of Tyres.
We equip our production facilities with the latest technology to deliver the quality and reliability Birla Tyres is known for.
Like our products, Birla Tyres remains resilient and keeps forging ahead, always ready to explore the uncharted.
- Our plant at Balasore was set up in collaboration with world-renowned tyre manufacturer Pirelli in 1991.
- The company enjoyed an increase in turnover of Rs. 1947.22 crore in 2008 to Rs. 2849.61 crores in 2009. We are now looking ahead to reach a target of Rs. 5500 crore.
- We have a dedicated team of sales engineers at major locations to provide service to our customers.
- Birla Tyres now exports to over 50 countries.
- Our robust domestic network consists of 5 regional offices. We have also grown our sales depots from 80 to more than 130 points to meet every customer demand.
- With an expanding network of over 3500 dealers, Birla Tyres is growing from strength to strength. We are constantly working on new and attractive schemes to increase dealer benefits.
International experts have recognised how Birla Tyres' pursuit of quality has created positive impact for its stakeholders. Take a look below and see our progress in the areas of productivity, environmental impact, product quality and organizational change.