Birla Tyres was first established in 1991, as part of Kesoram Industries Limited. It then collaborated with world-class tyre manufacturer Pirelli, in the production and development of its tyres. Since then, Birla Tyres has built a solid reputation for quality and is now recognised as one of the best tyre manufacturers.
Kesoram Industries is a dynamic company with businesses in the fields of cement, rayon yarn, spun pipes and heavy chemicals.
Learn more about Kesoram Industries.
We have over 130 sales depots for easier availability of Tyres.
We equip our production facilities with the latest technology to deliver the quality and reliability Birla Tyres is known for.
Like our products, Birla Tyres remains resilient and keeps forging ahead, always ready to explore the uncharted.
- The tyre manufacturing facility at Balasore was originally set up in 1991 with technology sourced from Pirelli the world-renowned tyre manufacturer. Today Birla Tyres meticulously developed in house technology ensures that the Balasore factory manufactures a wide range of tyres for Commercial Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, Tractors, Construction Vehicles, and 2 and 3 Wheelers. A passenger car radial tyre manufacturing facility is also being set up at Balasore. This facility is expected to begin commercial production by the end of the financial year 2016-17.
- Tyre sales are progressively increasing both in terms of volume as well as value. Birla Tyres is looking ahead to rapidly reach a turnover target of Rs. 5500 crores.
- Birla Tyres has a dedicated team of sales engineers at major locations across the country to provide service to our customers.
- Birla Tyres now exports to several countries around the globe.
- Birla Tyres robust domestic network consists of 5 regional offices. We have also grown our sales depots from 80 to 130 points to meet every customer demand.
- With an expanding network of over 3500 dealers, Birla Tyres is growing from strength to strength. It is constantly working on new and attractive schemes to increase dealer benefits.
International experts have recognised how Birla Tyres' pursuit of quality has created positive impact for its stakeholders. Take a look below and see our progress in the areas of productivity, environmental impact, product quality and organizational change.